Thursday, July 9, 2009

Arrggg! the world has gone stupid

Well folks, it has been an interesting couple of days. First, our president commits the second flagrant violation of the constitution (that we know of) and those of us that didn’t care about the passing of MJ, discover there is a congresswoman that wants to pass a resolution honoring him.

First, the treaty agreement, or the amendment of one already in existence, forced upon us by our dictator, err…I mean president, is in violation of the constitution. For it to be legal, it is supposed to be brought before the Senate, and be agreed upon by 2/3 of those present. Now, he might be able to squeak by on the premise that he wasn’t creating a new one, but not here. Oh no, especially since he was declaring to the world what a completely foolish and naïve person he is. Of course, that is being nice. It could also be said that being a globalist, he has done exactly as his handlers have commanded, and handed our country up on a silver platter. I don’t agree with reducing our nuclear arsenal, much less publicly, when N. Korea claims to have them, Iran wants them, and many other nations have them, including the Russians with whom this agreement was struck. Those that think the Russians will actually honor their side, raise their hands. Hmmm…..I don’t see you….raise your hands! Ok, those of you that think they are talking pretty and just want us an easier victim, not as well armed as we are now, raise your hands. Ahhh…I think I can look through my screen and make out several. Either way, it was a bullshit move; both in making us appear weak and gullible, as well as, well, ILLEGAL!!!!! I plan on writing to both of my senators to protest this action. Maybe they will get sick to death of us writing them and WAKE UP!!!!! And realize not only are there a good number of us watching, but all of us are MAD!!

As for the MJ thing, it is completely retarded. I’m talking total short bus here. But, considering who it is that sponsored the bill, it isn’t a surprise. Ms. Lee is local to my area and she is so transparently super liberal, but is only out to help black people. Yes I said it. She comes across as racist as any KKK member, but for some reason, I am told that it isn’t racism unless it is toward anybody but white folk. Now, before you get your knickers in a knot, understand that I think it is wrong, not because I hate black people, but because this is the attitude that has helped to perpetuate so much hate in A LOT of people. People should just be people. You have smart ones, motivated ones, stupid ones, lazy ones, ignorant ones, pretty ones and ugly ones. That is just off of the top of my head. Now, tell me what race I was speaking of. Can’t? Good, because no matter what town, state, country or continent, you will encounter these people, native and transplants. But I have gotten distracted in explanation. MJ was an entertainer. That is all. Yes he had hits, yes he donated to charity, but he was also accused of being a pedophile, and couldn’t hide the fact that he was extremely disturbed. He hated himself so much, a black boy, grown into a white man, that he showed the world how worthless he himself thought his race was. No one should hate themselves that much. Don’t hate yourself, in the end; you may be the only thing you have left. And that self hatred should be frowned upon, not glorified. I am glad however, that most of congress is reported to be disgusted by the idea. Granted some of them only for political reasons. Take Nancy Pelosi. She specifically stated that it was bad mojo because it might hurt their ability to pass their tax-us-to-death bill, I mean, global warming cap & trade. Not to mention the take-control-of-our-bodies-from-cradle-to-grave bill. Oh yeah, that one is called healthcare reform. Whatever, they have all shown signs of graduating to the short bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment